"The good ones"
The original Neudorf Incense Cones are black and made exclusively out of charcoal and valuable natural fragrant substances. As a result of this, they produce very little smoke and radiate a pleasantly natural and subtle fragrance.
Please note: these cones produce a lot of heat when they burn and MUST stand on a solid, insulated, fireproof base!
Amount: 1 piece without package
Incense cones approx 130mm tall
Burning time approx. 60 min.
Weight: 38 g
Instructions for the use of all sizes of incense
- The burning time for incense cones varies according to their size and can take up to 2 hours, reaching temperatures up to 600 °C.
- For your safety, always place the cones on a solid, isolated and fireproof base, using e.g. our fireproof dishes.
- These dishes also become very hot, so be sure to place them on a heat-insulating surface.
- There must be no possibility of a glowing incense cone toppling and causing damage.
- Choice of incense cone size is influenced by the size of rooms.
a Standard approx. 30 mm for a room of 20 m²
a Maxi approx. 90 mm for larger rooms and hallways
a Giant approx. 130 mm for very large rooms e.g. stairwells, restaurants, churches etc.